Monday, April 11, 2011

THANK YOU MY SCRAPPY AMIGAS! :)

Hola fellow Scrappers...Wanted to give everyone who joined me in my Ustream class this past Saturday a HUGE THANK YOU for your support. It was so nice to be there with all of you and chat and laugh with everybody. I had a great time. I know there was a part, (and thank goodness it only happend once) the video cuts out...if you need any help putting together or any questions about this project...please don't hesitate to ask me...I am more than happy to answer questions! :) I am so looking forward to doing more Ustream Classes...and hope that you will all join me. Thanks for stoping buy and hope you all are having a Scrappin Good Time! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I missed it but hopefully I'll check it out again another time. Kelly (walkelmol)

    ReplyDelete