Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! :)

Good Morning Followers! Just wanted to tell everyone who visits my blog...to have a Blessed National Scrapbooking Day! Woot! Woot! Hope you all are making lot's and lot's projects! And remember...Sharing is Caring...so hope to see alot of those projects! :) LOL! I myself am working on a mini...that I can proudly say, the front and back cover came out AWESOME...and I can't wait to jump into embellishing the pages of this mini....I'm so excited about it! Well my Scrappy Amigas...have fun, and always thanks for stoppin by! Big Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! Glad to hear you're having a productive scrapbooking day! I'm having a fun day with my husband...so no scrapbooking at all! lol I'll have to make up for it on Monday! I look forward to seeing your mini when it's finished!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete