Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simply Smashin!

Hello Fellow Bloggers! :) Here is a "Smash" book I made for a cool lil chica I know! It was her b-day this past Sunday and wanted to give her something where she could use. I made her a Smash Book...what is a smash book? It's a combine of a Journal Book and Junque Journal...(I think! hee hee) It has more spaces for journaling, pics, and doodling...I had so much fun putting this together, and I especially like how the charms came out. Here's some pics of this Smash Book just click on them to see them closer. Try a smash book everyone...they are really fun to put together! :) And as always...thank's for stoppin by!




1 comment:

  1. Hey chica, You are so smashing... hehe... I had to add that. Love your book you made. Awesome job. I also wanted to let you know that i gave you an award on my blog. I hope you accept it. Please check it out. I sure miss your vids and chats. Huge hugs!!

    ReplyDelete