Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers! :)

Hola Bloggers! Can you believe it's Thanksgiving tomorrow???? Really...where does the time go....Despite that I have a ear that is literally killing me...I know...I exaggerate sometimes...lol...but it is painful...I will be cooking our Thanksgiving dinner....I have a "Lil Butterball" turkey and a 9pd. ham...mmmmmm! mmmmmmm! With all the fixings...potatoes....green beans....corn....pumpkin pie....rolls....gravy.....OMG I can't wait! This house is going to smell TERRIFIC! :) I hope that all of you bloggers and your families have a Blessed Thanksgiving...don't eat to much...because in about a month we'll all be eating Christmas Dinner! LOL! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Linda! I'm sorry to hear your ear hurts! I guess you'll just have to eat so much that your tummy hurts more than your ear! lol Enjoy your feast!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete