Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mixed Media Tag Swap

Hola Bloggers! :) Here is a tag that I completed for Bona's Mixed Meida Tag Swap that she is hosting on her blog...keeponscrappin.blogspot.com I had so much fun making this tag, all of this mixed media is alot of fun. It was anything goes for our theme which is always fun, so I came up with this Asian themed vibe....and I'm so glad I did. I am so happy how she came out, her cute little kimono and her lil chopsticks in her hair...LOL...I so can't wait to get the other tags that Group 1 did...I already have a home for them here in my scraproom. :) Here are some pics to see them in detail of what I did to this tag, just click on them to see them closeup. And wouldn't you know it...after I get them all packaged up and ready to be mailed out...I find some cool brads to finish the tag off with that extra lil touch...I have a vid I put on yt and just click HERE to be linked to it, in the vid the brad isn't on the tag...I know I had a DOH! moment...LOL And I love how it just finished the whole look. Here's what I used to create this...
And thanks so much for stoppin by! PEACE!

Supplies Used:
#8 tag
Sizzix Embossing Folder
TH Distress Ink "Worn Lipstick" & "Wold Honey"
Gesso
Black acrylic paint
Black Zig Marker
Glimmer Mist "Pearl"
Flower punch
Sm flower punch
Brad
Fibers
Oragami Paper
Cardstock
Pattern Paper



















No comments:

Post a Comment