Sunday, July 31, 2011

WHOA!!!!!

Hola Bloggers...I've wanted to keep up with my posting and wouldn't you know it...my computer has gone bye bye... :( my hard disk drive burned out and I lost everything on my computer...music...pics...vids...I'm trying to adjust of not having a computer right now...and let me tell you there have been a couple of day's that I've wanted to go stir crazy! My poor kids and hubby if they get in my way!!!! LOL just kidding! I think... :p

So I'm here at my dad's using his computer and checking on stuff...if I remember...I will post once in awhile, I hosted a tag swap with a bunch of AWESOME ladies...using Greeting Farm Stamps...I've gotten some of the tags and they are just TOO FLIPPIN CUTE! I will be doin a video on them...using my son's laptop...hope I can figure that out! LOL...Well my Scrappy Bloggers until next time...Hope your all having a Scrappy Awesome Week! Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to you! Been there and done that and it's not pretty!! lol All the best as you get things going again!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Nancy! :)

    I know...I don't know what I was doing before a computer...LOL...I will get another one again...I can tell you I have been crafing like crazy...hmmm I think there was a silver lining in my clous when my computer bit the dust...LOL Big Hugs Amiga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) Aww...It's not the same without you ami! This is the first time I actually get on here in a long time! ughhhhh!!!!!! Hope you get a compoopers soon! I'm having skype withdrawls! LOL! TQM ami!

    ReplyDelete