Friday, August 12, 2011

UPDATE!

Hello Fellow Bloggers! How is everyone? Hope all is well with you all. I've been missing my computer terribly but...yes there's a "BUT" I do have to say that not having one has brought some creativity and that's always a good thing. I've gotten all my GF tags done and I've gotten some really GORGEOUS tags from my fellow swappers...I have to say this is one of the best swaps that I've ever been in, everyone has put in 110% of themselves into their work, and I Thank each and everyone of them. :) I'm hoping that I will get a computer soon...because I would love to do a vid and show you these AWESOME pieces of Art! I am so brainstorming on Halloween...I think Halloween is almost everyone's favortie holiday...and for me and my bestie Susi..."DIA DE LOS MUERTOS" I'm hoping I can come up with something clever for a project for that celebration...I can't wait...and knowing Susi, I bet she's got a ton of Great Ideas! :) Well just wanted to say "HOLA" and hope you all are keeping cool...we've been getting humidity on top of 106 degree weather and it sucks big time! :( I feel like the wicked witch of the west...'I'M MELTING...MELTING...MELTING!" LOL...Big Hugs Everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny Linda, and too cute!!! Hope you'll be able to make a vid soon! I wanna see all the GF tags!!!! Can't wait! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? I know for sure I'd get LOTS more done if I didn't have a computer...they really take up LOTS of time! lol Yay for getting things done! I don't know how you can do ANYTHING in that heat though! My brain would be mush! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete