Saturday, February 11, 2012

"I'M TOTALLY NUTS ABOUT YOU" MINI!

Hola Bloggers! Bringing a new post here tonite....this mini came about from the squirrel image on the Cricut "Create A Critter" Cartridge. I Love that cartridge! And that image is so SUPER CUTE! The acorn is the image from the same cartridge, but I altered the top of it a little. And then "DINGY" me didn't see the cute scalloped top of the acorn and made mine plain...it worked for this mini so wasn't that unhappy with it. I really am pleased at how this mini came out. I especially Love the lil mini acorns....Aye sooooo flippin cute! :) The paper collection I used is from K&Co "Ka-Zoo" Collection, the colors in this collection are GREAT! Here are some pics of this mini. Hope Everyone's Valentine's Day is filled with Mucho! Mucho! AMOR! :D Peace!




























2 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda! You just make the sweetest mini albums! I love it...it's ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing it! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!(a couple days early)...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You know how much I love love this mini!!!! I need to make one! It's to freaking cute! I love the size of the photo mats because the pics fit perfectly! I'm in awe ami!

    ReplyDelete