Sunday, March 25, 2012

Insane in the Membrane!!!!!

LOL...no me not gonna try to sing Cypress Hill song to you all.....although I do love that song....just this is how I've been feeling getting back to work and all...it's been a hard few last weeks for me, but it's getting a little better. The best part is now I'm getting a PAYCHECK...always great...right! And the worst...worst...worst part is...my weekends are so darn SHORT!!!! I soooooo miss scrapping and crocheting right now....but I do data entry all day, and when I come home I just eat din din and go to sleep....I do have a vid coming out soon, I am participating in Zoe's YTLH, this month's theme is Easter, it will be this Friday on youtube, so make sure you all check out all the vids. Well Bloggers...I'm off...going to take my dad to the movies and lunch at REEEEEEEEED ROBBBBBIN....YUM! I can't wait...I have been craving some Red Robin since a certain bestie told me she recently went....ummmmmmm steak fries.....OMG my stomach is growling.....AY! Until next time! PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you, Linda! I can't wait to see your next video! Hope that lunch was good!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye you posted! Woot woot! I'm so happy you are getting your very own paycheck...you so deserve it ami! Oh and me sorry about Red Robin...yummmmm. I wubbed it and can't wait to go again! LOL! Anywho, now I'm going to have to post on my blog...umm...maybe later. LOL! Miss you musho but we will soon be poking ourselves in our belly. LOL!

    ReplyDelete