Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Crochet Baby Earflap Beanie & Matching Baby Booties! :D

Hola Everyone! Coming to post my first ever earflap beanie hat....I LOVE how it came out. I can't believe it came out the right way...I followed that pattern to a T! Lol. After I made it I couldn't help but feel it was missing something so I decided to make a pair of matching booties with it....I am so glad that I did. This is such an Adorable lil trio and I so want to make some more of these lil guys in different colors, I'm still working on making the girl one...I have some pics to share and hope that you will like them. When I'm crocheting I get so transfixed on making something because it's such an Awesome feeling when you see what your doing come to life in front of you. :D Until next time....Happy Crocheting & Adios for now! 





2 comments: