Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Got An Award.... :)


I am so honored to recieve such a cute award from my amiga Alee', thank you so much chica...check out Alee's blog!!! I'm so happy and thrilled to know others are enjoying my blog. I so appreciate you visiting and taking the time to stop by. Thank you again Alee'! TQM!

The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2. Let them know you chose them
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5. Have fun!



With that said, it gives me a great pleasure to honor 3-5 other talented ladies blog's:

1. Scrappinglatina at http://scrappinglatina.blogspot.com/

2. Cricket's Daughter at http://cricketsdaughter.blogspot.com/

3. Gloria at http://gloriascraftgallery.blogspot.com/

Thank you again Alee'...Big Scrappy Hugs Everyone! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok I going now to follow your picks Linda thanks ami for accepting un abazo y tambien TQM Alee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! why am I not on the list?! How rude! LOL! J/k! or am I? Hahaha! Super awesome to get an award isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Linda... I am so in love with the whole crafting community. There is so much to learn and am honored to be a part of it. Gracias amiga!

    ReplyDelete