Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread Mini

Hola Scrappy Followers! :) Hope all are keeping warm....I'm here trying to do just that...please hold...going for my thrid cup of hot chocolate...LOL! I wanted to post up my Gingerbread Mini that I did not to long ago...I LOOOOVE how it came out...(yes...I'm boasting a lil...lol) I had a GREAT time makin it...I was listening to Xmas music and the Xmas Spirit shined thru...LOL...Here's some pics for you of some close ups...click on the pic to get a larger view...WARNING...seeing the cover...You just may want to take a bite out of him!!!! LOL :D I hope you all like this mini, if you have any questions please free to leave me a comment. As always thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! :) Merry Christmas Everyone!





4 comments:

  1. oooh girl...your mini is the best!!!!! I seriously mean it! No other like it and that's what makes it special! It is adorable and I for one will be making on like yours cause you know why? I have the exact paper and chipboard mini album! =) TQM ami and you rocked it!

    arroz y frijoles forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy mini album Linda! It's gorgeous! What paper collection is that? I don't have a lot of Christmas paper, so I don't know the names of them. You did an incredible job on this mini! A have a daughter who's always been known for being crazy for candy. She needs an album like this! You'll have to put on the music and drink more hot chocolate tomorrow and create another masterpiece! Wow...that's a lot of words! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Linda I love this mini!! Did u cut it out urself? abrazos ami! vero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! I have looked everywhere for your email and I just can't find it! I received my wonderful parcel! Thank you so much! I can't wait to put this fabulous mini together...although I won't have time for quite a while! lol I also love the tin you included! You really loaded this package up and I love EVERYTHING! :o)

    ReplyDelete