Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Revealing My Projects!!!!

Hola Bloggers! I'm so excited to bring to you the projects that I've been working on.....Woo Hoo! They are Exploding Boxes but not just an oridinary exploding box, this has a different twist....the front panel is a window...you can now see inside of your box! :) So if you build a scene like how I did on these, you will now be able to stare inside when it's closed up.....I made these three Xmasy but, the possibilities are endless! I have so many ideas floatin thru my head. I will admit it was time consuming on the Gingerbread Box and the Chimney box...adding the little details always is, but I am so happy I chose to go that route with them. I have put up a vid showing in detail these three boxes that I've done. Hope you all are having a Groovy Scrappy Time and always...thanks for taking the time to stop by! Peace!

Oops almost forgot....here's where you can see the video on these, just click HERE! :)





















































2 comments:

  1. OMG, these are so stinkin cute, Linda. Love the gingerbread one. oh wait, I can't make up my mind. They are all so CUTE!! TFS... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Linda! Those are adorable! I can't wait to see the video but it has to wait until morning now! "See" you then! :o)

    ReplyDelete