Monday, March 18, 2013

Crocheting Away!

Hello fellow bloggers! Here's a crochet project that I made for my hermana from antoher mama...LOL! I loved using all the different colors making these, they are so bright and sooooo Susi! :) This is using a single crochet, double crochet (eyes), and slip stitch...I've been learing how to read crochet patterns and at first I might as well have been trying to read Swahili because I just couldn't get the ol' noggin to compute the lingo....but just like texting crochet has a lot of abbreviations so it started stickin after awhile...I've been makin a lot of different things crocheting and it is so relaxing. I also used a H hook to create these, just like papercrafting, I am finding that I need a whole new room for my crocheting stash!!!! LOL Here are some pics of these coasters, thanks for stoppin by and Enjoy! :)
                                            

11 comments:

  1. these are too adorable! do you plan on selling these at all? thank you for sharing huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amanda, I could if you are wanting a set. I can also do other colors of your choice. Just let me know and here's my email addy: www.scrapchica70@gmail.com I would charge $7 for the set and $2 for shipping & handling, and I would also provide a tracking #. And thank you so much for your comment. :)
      Linda

      Delete
  2. I would love to make these myself...do you have a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda podrias postear el patrĂ³n? Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! These coasters are just too adorable! Can you kindly share us the pattern? I am so eager to chrochet a set. I am in Southeast Asia. It would be great and much to make these cute lil owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! These coasters are just too adorable! Can you kindly share us the pattern? I am so eager to chrochet a set. I am in Southeast Asia. It would be great and much to make these cute lil owls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute owl coasters ... could you provide a link to the pattern on your blog page... don't seem to find it anywhere... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them. Can you share the pattern please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi can you please share the pattern for these thanks

    ReplyDelete