Thursday, March 21, 2013

OH SNAP!

Hola fellow bloggers! Here's a scrappy project I did last year...I know...last year right....geesh. LOL But here it is, I was totally shocked how I got this to look like an actual polaroid camera....I tell you tho it was a true labor of love to get it this way...I've must have at least gone back to the drawing board at least a trillion times before I was satisfied with the outcome. It also stores a mini inside of it, and I used the adorable "The Create" collection by Recolletions. It went great with the whole camera theme. I also used buttons, acetate, gems (from the wedding dept @ Michaels) to put in the lens of the camera. It was alot of fun creating this. Here are some pics....Enjoy and Adios for now! :)



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project, Linda! Love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are the best mini maker out there right?! LOL! Seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete